Flyfishing in Torres del Paine National Park is a unique experience not only for the beautiful scenery that surrounds us but also for the diversity of its flora and fauna, in addition to the high chances of catching the trout or salman of your life.
Previous coordination of the schedules with the passengers, which can be very early in the morning or leave in the afternoon to be taking advantage until the last hours of light, we approach the places of the Serrano river, we will equip ourselves, selleccion of equipment and the adventure begins. We do not use any type of boat, it is not allowed, so we are dedicated to wading the different pools of the river. lt is a public river so you will see the presence of other anglers, unfortunately we do not offer prívate pools. lt is very important to indicate the experience of the angler because it is notan easy river, it requires long casts and know how to use heavy lines to reach the deep pools. However, the guide will be able to indicate which are the best options and alternatives for you to enjoy this activity..
• Prívate transfers
• Guide for 2 o 3 people Maximun
• Snack or lunch as appropriate
• Equipment ( wader, rods, flies, )
• Half day ( 4 to 5 Hours) FDay ( 8 Hours)
• Fishing license ($ 15.500)
• Park entrance fees ( $ 8.000 - usd 35)
• personal equipment ( jacket, glasses, hats)
• First Layers
• Warm clothes, rain jacket, hat and glasses.
• Double socks and spare socks